The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Foundation is proud to announce the members of its 2023 Board of Directors. HSMAI Foundation leaders have a passion for helping solve the sales, marketing, and revenue talent challenges being faced by many hotel and hospitality companies. The board is composed of senior travel and hospitality executives, led by chair Michelle Woodley, President of Preferred Travel Group, who is in her second year of a two-year term.
“I’m excited to champion another year of initiatives that help to attract, develop, and engage diverse talent in our industry,” Woodley said.
The 2023 HSMAI Foundation Executive Committee includes:
- Chair Michelle Woodley, President of Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Treasurer Amanda Voss, CMP and Vice President of Sales of MGM Resorts International
- Immediate Past Chairman Agnelo Fernandes, Chief Executive Officer of COTE FAMILY COMPANIES
- Executive Director Robert Gilbert, CHME, CHA
Newly appointed 2023 HSMAI Foundation Board Members include:
- Phill Burgess, CHA, VP Sales and Revenue Strategies for Athena Hospitality
- Dawn Gallagher, Chief Commercial Officer of Crescent Hotels and Resorts
- Michael Goldrich, CHDM, CRME, Chief Experience Officer of The Hotels Network
- Kristi Goshow, Chief Commercial Officer of KSL Resorts
- Robert Kwortnik, Associate Professor at Cornell University
- Anna Paccone, CHDM, VP Digital/eCommerce of Aimbridge Hospitality
- Bernadette Ruby, Division VP North America of Amadeus Hospitality
- Chinmai Sharma, CRME, President – Americas of RateGain
- Katarina Stanisic, Managing Director – Marketing of BWH Hotel Group
See a full list of board members here.
The Foundation’s efforts to attract talent include encouraging and providing resources for students and other targeted audiences seeking or exploring careers in hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue optimization. To develop talent, the Foundation creates and provides resources to both re-skill and up-skill industry professionals. Foundation initiatives engage leaders in a way that mentors and encourages others to excel and retains them in hospitality.