The Recently Opened Waldorf Astoria Cancun Holds Official Ribbon Cutting Event
Waldorf Astoria Cancun hosted their official ribbon cutting ceremony behind the signature Waldorf Astoria Clock, a recognizable landmark that was first made for the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago, for the Waldorf Astoria New York. Opening remarks were made by George Stanfield, Managing Director, followed by Danny Hughes, Executive Vice President and President, Americas, Hilton, Charles El Mann Fasja, CEO Parks Hospitality Holdings and Mara Lezama Espinosa, Governor, 9th Governor of Quintana Roo.
The official dinner and gala were held in the Waldorf Astoria Ballroom, where guests gathered to celebrate the grand opening, followed by after dinner cocktail service in the iconic Peacock Alley Lounge.
The event brought in a host of VIPs and hospitality industry notables, including Lic. Mara Lezama Espinosa, 9th Governor of Quintana Roo and Jorge Giannattasio SVP, Head of Caribbean and Latin America Operations at Hilton among many more.
· Lic. Mara Lezama Espinosa, Governor, 9th Governor of Quintana Roo
· Lic. Ana Patricia Peralta, President, Municipal of Benito Juárez
· Danny Hughes, Executive Vice President and President, Americas, Hilton
· Charles El Mann Fasja, CEO Parks Hospitality Holdings
· Valeria Nowotny, Hilton Area VP OPS Resorts, Luxury & Lifestyle Hotels
· Lic. Bernardo Cueto Riestra, Secretary of Tourism Quintana Roo
· Randy Gaines, Senior Vice President Operations New Development
· George Stanfield, Managing Director WAC
· Juan Corvinos, Senior Vice President, Development, Architecture and Construction, Caribbean and Latin America, Hilton
WHEN & WHERE:
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
· Hotel Lobby
Dinner + Gala
· Waldorf Astoria Ballroom
After Dinner Cocktails
· Peacock Alley Lounge