HSMAI Americas Welcomes New Board Members
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is proud to announce the members of its 2023 Americas Board of Directors and Executive Committee. HSMAI America’s leaders represent a cross section of the industry’s most respected hotel and hospitality brands, academics, and suppliers. The board is composed of senior travel and hospitality executives from a representative selection of HSMAI members, led by chair, John Washko, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Mohegan Sun, who is in his second year of a two-year term.
“I’m excited to welcome our new board members as the board shepherds HSMAI’s growth given the demand for sales, marketing, and revenue insights, education, and certification that we have witnessed following the pandemic that reshaped the commercial landscape,“ said Washko.
HSMAI Americas Executive Committee Members:
- Chair: John Washko, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Mohegan Sun
- Chair Elect: Andrew Rubinacci, CHSP, Executive Vice President of Revenue Strategy, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Vice Chair: Michael Innocentin, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Accor
- Secretary-Treasurer: Agnelo Fernandes, Chief Executive Officer, Cote Family Companies
- Immediate Past Chair: Marina MacDonald, CHDM, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof Inn
- President: Robert Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, President & CEO, HSMAI
Newly elected 2023 HSMAI Americas Board Members:
- Chris Davidson, Executive Vice President, Travel Intelligence, MMGY Global
- Stephen Fitzgerald, CHDM, CHA, Vice President Hotels, Sojern
- Angie Gadwood, Vice President, Sales, G6 Hospitality
- Kristi Goshow, Chief Commercial Officer, KSL Resorts
- Pavan Kapur, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Caesars Entertainment
- Lori Kiel, CHDM, Chief Commercial Officer, Kessler Collection
- Leora Lanz, ISHC, Assistant Dean Academic Affairs, Boston University School of Hospitality Administration
- Kevin McAteer, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Concord Hospitality
- Thomas McDermott, Vice President, Marketing, Tambourine
- Kim Napolitano, Executive Director of Industry Relations and Intermediary Group Sales, Hilton Worldwide Sales
- Dan Surette, Chief Sales Officer, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Haley White, Senior Director Hotel Strategic Accounts, Expedia Media Group Solutions
See a full list of board members here.