Eight hotels managed by Benchmark Resorts & Hotels®, the independent division of hotel management company Pyramid Global Hospitality, have earned the coveted gold badge by U.S. News & World Report in its 2023 Best Hotels rankings. The properties, rated in the top 10% of U.S. hotels overall, include:
- Boston Harbor Hotel, a city hotel nestled on the beautiful harbor waters, which U.S. News & World Report also rated #21 in the United States overall.
- Mountain Shadows in Paradise Valley, Arizona, which offers striking architecture and stunning desert surroundings.
- Willows Lodge, an art-centric escape in the heart of Woodinville wine country outside Seattle, Washington.
- La Cantera Resort & Spa, a San Antonio retreat overlooking 550 acres of The Texas Hill Country.
- Turtle Bay Resort, recently renovated and offering an authentic North Shore experience on Hawaii’s Oahu island.
- Sentinel, a classically Pacific Northwest hotel in downtown Portland, Oregon designed for creatives.
- The Heathman Hotel, one of Portland’s most recognizable landmarks and a culture fixture since 1927.
- The Wigwam, known for relaxed Southwest luxury in Litchfield Park, Arizona, and considered one of the country’s best historic retreats.
Eric Gavin, chief commercial officer of the luxury & lifestyle division of Pyramid Global Hospitality, remarked, “We always seek the gold standard of service and hospitality, and I extend my thanks to the local teams operating our hotels for all they do to earn the admiration and loyalty of our guests, and recognition by prestigious awards like that of U.S. News & World Report.”
U.S. News & World Report identifies the best hotels using a comprehensive methodology centered on three components: reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings. Editors research thousands of hotels and resorts each year and collect dozens of data points to use in an unbiased approach when calculating the rankings. The 13th annual Best Hotels rankings evaluated more than 35,000 luxury properties across the United States, Europe, Bermuda, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean.
About Pyramid Global Hospitality
Pyramid Global Hospitality was formed by the 2021 merger of three hotel and resort management companies, creating the most owner-focused, experiential company in the industry and its best workplace. The organization’s global portfolio spans more than 240 properties in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. It maintains offices in Boston; The Woodlands, Texas; Cincinnati; and London. For more information, visit www.PyramidGlobal.com.