December 15, 2023
PHILADELPHIA, PA — Element Philadelphia Downtown, the largest property globally from Element by Westin, is able to accommodate large groups and long-term stay guests, along with families and eco-conscious travelers — and now health and wellness-focused travelers.
Guests of the hotel may book complimentary in-room Ritual amenities including:
• Hand-held massage balls for working out the kinks
• A lockbox for devices creating a disconnect from distractions
• Yoga mats and blocks to transform rooms into personal wellness retreats
• Personal blender by Zwilling to whip up delicious and nutritious smoothies for in-room use
• Noise-canceling headphones for guided meditations, including multiple topics and lengths
The environmentally friendly hotel opened in 2021 featuring 460 guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, boasting impressive views of Philadelphia’s historic architecture and skyline. Its design philosophy embraces livability and provides a sense of home. Its central location is within walking distance of iconic sites such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, Avenue of the Arts, and The Franklin Institute. The hotel is also accessible to public transportation, seamlessly allowing guests to attend sporting and musical events at the stadium complex.
“At Element Philadelphia Downtown, we provide a welcoming, eco-friendly atmosphere with complimentary morning-to-night amenities for guests staying for one night or an extended stay,” said Ed Baten, complex general manager at Element Philadelphia Downtown. “Time away from home shouldn’t mean time away from enjoying life.”
Element Philadelphia Downtown offers fully equipped kitchens in every room, business services, motion fitness center, guest laundry services, and Element’s signature Bikes to Borrow program, which encourages guests to immerse themselves in Philadelphia’s culture and experience its history, art, and nearby bike trails. The Love that Dog program includes a signature dog bed, treats, water bowls, eco-friendly clean-up supplies, and more for travelers visiting with pets. Element Philadelphia Downtown offers guests two signature food and beverage options that prioritize fresh, healthy ingredients.
Green from the ground up, Element Philadelphia Downtown’s design team pioneered sustainable design that improves hotel air quality, minimizes pollutants and chemicals, and gives guests ample access to natural light, resulting in a cleaner, healthier environment. The hotel also integrates eco-friendly materials and practices into its design in a variety of ways, including:
• Guestrooms featuring carpets with up to 100% recycled content
• Wall art mounted on a base made from recycled tires
• Walls featuring low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints
• Bathrooms featuring low-flow faucets and fixtures
• Silverware and glassware provided, minimizing single-use plastics and disposable waste
• Recycling is made easy with bins in every guestroom and throughout public spaces
• Filtered water is available in all guestrooms and public spaces through a dispenser unit
• Electric vehicle charging stations