AURORA, CO– Hyatt House Denver/Aurora celebrated its opening as the newest extended stay hotel in the Denver/Aurora market, while also expanding the Hyatt House brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Owned by Denver, CO based BMC Investments Co, LLC, in partnership with Chattanooga based Vision Hospitality Group (VHG) and will be managed by Humanist Hospitality, a division of VHG, the 140-room Hyatt House Denver/Aurora is conveniently located adjacent to Anschutz Medical Campus, providing guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“Hyatt House Denver/Aurora is a great product for the area featuring apartment-style spaces that allow guests to work and relax,” said General Manager Deacon Cottrell. “We know our property compliments the businesses in the market along with travelers looking for a hotel in the Aurora area, whether they are staying for a few days or an extended time. The entire team and I are committed to exceeding guest expectations and making them feel right at home.”
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living is ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travelers feel at home. Located across from the Anschutz Medical Campus, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center, minutes from Buckley Air Force Base, Aurora Sports Park, Aurora Reservoir, and a short drive to many of Colorado’s outdoor treasures, the Hyatt House Denver/Aurora is a centralized location for all types of travelers, only 17 miles from Denver International Airport.
Hyatt House Denver/Aurora offers:
- 140 guestrooms, including 95 apartment-style kitchen suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons: a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread: a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,800 square feet (548 square meters) of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- Additional services including guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
“It has been an honor to partner with BMC Investments and Hyatt on this project,” said Humanist Hospitality COO, David Martin. “We are thrilled to provide new extended-stay accommodation option for travelers to the Denver/Aurora area as well as Anschutz Medical Campus patients and their loved ones.”
HYATT HOUSE DENVER/AURORA LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Denver/Aurora is under the leadership of General Manager Deacon Cottrell and Director of Sales Celeste Delahanty. In his role, Deacon Cottrell is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 30 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Cottrell is joined by Delahanty, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Denver/Aurora area.