San Antonio’s Omni La Mansión del Rio Unveils Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
SAN ANTONIO–Omni La Mansión del Rio has unveiled the completion of its multi-million dollar update, helping to solidify the hotel’s status as a cornerstone of the San Antonio community. Hitt Contracting led the hotel’s room renovation in phases, and the project was completed in the spring of 2020.
Taking inspiration from the rich history of the property, the overall design maintains the originality of the existing building while adding brand new amenities that will be sure to charm guests during their stay. By mixing the old with the new, Omni La Mansión will continue to set the standard as the leading AAA Four Diamond property in San Antonio.
“Omni La Mansión has been a part of the journey of the city of San Antonio and its historic River Walk since 1968,” said Area Director of Sales and Marketing Bryan Davis. “The property is rooted in the history and heritage of this city, yet continues to look to the future to deliver an experience that surprises and delights our guests, and to serve the community that continues to support us.”
Affecting all 338 guestrooms at the hotel, the renovated rooms at Omni La Mansión del Rio include:
Updated Furniture & Artwork
- New beds for every room that includes an upgrade of any full-size beds on property to queen size beds
- New nightstands, dressers, lounge chairs with ottomans, full desk and chair sets, carpeting and new lighting fixtures
- New artwork for each room that reflects the heritage and beauty of the region, with a modern and elevated aesthetic
Brand New In-Room Amenities
- New smart TVs with high-definition channels and movies, with the added ability to stream and connect directly from personal devices
- New Wi-Fi internet system for guest use
- Safe and secure radio-frequency identification (RFID) door lock system
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout all rooms
Additionally, with the safety and comfort of guests and associates as its top priority, the hotel has introduced new cleaning protocols and safety measures as part of Omni Hotels & Resorts’ brand-wide program, Omni Safe & Clean.