TAMPA, FL–McKibbon Hospitality, an award-winning leader in hotel management, is pleased to announce the addition of 19 new hotels and 2,280 total guestrooms to its ever-growing management portfolio in 2021. This considerable portfolio growth paired with McKibbon’s valued workforce building back to more than 2,300 associates this year, is a clear and promising indication of the company’s ongoing recovery, revitalization and overall upward trajectory following the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A mix of select-service and extended-stay properties including flagship Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt brands, McKibbon assumed management of the following 19 hotels in 2021, expanding its existing presence in key Florida, Georgia, and Virginia markets:
- Hyatt House Tampa Airport Westshore
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Ponte Vedra Sawgrass
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Riverview Brandon
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East/Seffner
- Hampton Inn Vero Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
- Hampton Inn Tampa Downtown Channel District
- Home2 Suites Tampa Downtown Channel District
- Courtyard Atlanta Midtown
- Element Atlanta Midtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee Capitol – University
- Hyatt House Tallahassee Capitol – University
- Residence Inn Charlottesville Downtown
- Hampton Inn Savannah Historic District
- Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
“The growth that our company has experienced this year, both from a portfolio and associate perspective, has been very rewarding and motivating as we continue on the path to full recovery,” said Randy Hassen, president of McKibbon Hospitality. “We’re grateful for our dedicated associates and trusted partners who have helped us expand our reach this year.”
Since the start of the pandemic in 2020, McKibbon has assumed management of 27 new properties, bringing the company’s current portfolio to 11,097 rooms across 96 total properties.
Continued growth is anticipated in 2022 with several highly anticipated projects in the works to be managed by McKibbon upon completion, including the AC Hotel by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland, Mississippi’s first AC Hotel, which is slated to open in January 2022, Home2 Suites by Hilton Wildwood/The Villages, which is slated to open in mid-2022, and the McKibbon-owned and developed Hyatt House Orlando Airport, which is expected to open in late-2022.