ROCKVILLE, MD–Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc., made its official debut in Napa, California, with the grand opening of the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley Silverado Trail. This marks Cambria’s fourth hotel in California and second among the state’s world-famous wine regions, joining the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country. Representatives from Choice Hotels, owner Stratus Development Partners, and local dignitaries attended the grand opening to commemorate the occasion. As part of the celebration, a $2,500 donation to the Napa Valley Community Foundation was presented by Stratus Development Partners as a token of the hotel’s support and appreciation for all they do for the local community.
“With expansive vineyards, wineries and much-admired restaurants, in addition to popular activities such as hiking, hot-air ballooning, horseback riding, cycling and golf, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley places guests at the doorstep of everything that makes this area of the country so special,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels. “Surrounded by Northern California’s picturesque natural scenery, rolling hills and bordering the Napa River, this hotel allows travelers to satisfy their wanderlust by combining elements to help them relax with local inspired design that makes for an authentically local stay — creating an unequalled upscale experience, whether visiting to explore wineries or the great outdoors.”
Located in the heart of one of the world’s premier wine regions at 320 Soscol Ave. in Napa, California, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley is ideally situated near top leisure attractions such as the Napa Wine Train, Oxbow Market and Silverado Trail, as well as within walking distance of downtown Napa, home to several shops, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment venues. The hotel is also within close proximity to some of the region’s largest employers, including Allied Universal Security Systems and the Department of State Hospitals–Napa, Queen Valley Medical Center and Napa Valley College. Napa County Airport is just eight miles from the property, offering convenient access to the area.
The hotel features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor patio, fireplace and spa.
- Locally inspired design and décor with “modern agrarian” elements, creating a connection to nature by bringing the outdoors in through ample glass exposure, allowing expansive views of the surrounding area.
- Artwork inspired by graphic design patterns of 1976, the year of the “Judgement of Paris,” a wine tasting competition where California wine emerged victorious over French wine, putting Napa Valley wine country on the map.
- Onsite dining at Mary Elizabeth’s restaurant and bar, featuring locally inspired dishes and regional craft beers. The hotel also offers a 24-hour marketplace with freshly prepared grab-and-go options.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley was developed by Stratus Development Partners, LLC, which recently worked with the brand to open the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, and just broke ground on a Cambria hotel in Austin, Texas last week. There are currently almost 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Phoenix and Washington, D.C.