Aimbridge Hospitality Continues Momentum For A Strong 2022 Supported By Its Continued Investments In Talent
PLANO, TX—Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading global hospitality company, is building toward 2023 and beyond with an emphasis on acquiring talented industry veterans, expanding its robust portfolio, and evolving its operational approach to bolster its plans for global growth and continued industry-leading innovation.
Aimbridge applies its demonstrated operational expertise and efficiencies across its portfolio through a combination of collaborative tools and people-powered engagement. The significant investments made in recent months include the hiring of key leadership roles and the evolution of its internal structure with the formalization of six operating divisions to better with Aimbridge’s unmatched operational acumen focused on delivering memorable guest experiences and bottom-line impacts to owners.
Aimbridge thought leadership will be on display during the 2022 Lodging Conference. Michael J. Deitemeyer, President & CEO, will speak on Tuesday, Sept. 20, during A View from the Top, a general session with other top industry CEOs. Additionally, Aimbridge will be represented during think tank panels during the week, with Keryn McNamara, Senior Vice President of Hotel Technology, participating in Tuesday’s Smart Tech think tank, and Kathleen Hollis, SVP Development, joining Wednesday’s think tank panel discussing Value Add, Opportunistic and Distressed Acquisitions.
“We’ve made great strides to continue establishing the path forward for our company and our intentional plans for growth, which will continue to impact the service and skill we deliver to our owners and partners, as well as our global workforce,” said Michael J. Deitemeyer, Aimbridge President & CEO.
- Aimbridge added significant depth of bench, with Mark Tamis, President of Global Operations, and Allison Reid, Chief Global Growth Officer, playing significant newly created roles in the further curation of talent, growth and innovation company-wide. Long-time industry veterans, Tamis and Reid will be driving initiatives to add value for owners across the full spectrum of hospitality verticals and identifying growth opportunities while inspiring a culture for passionate individuals in a forward-thinking, industry-changing organization.
Other notable hires include: Mark Chloupek, Chief Legal Officer; Tim Pruiett, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Investments; and Emily Gerstner, Vice President and Philanthropic Partnerships & Community Outreach. Aimbridge also elevated Greg Nurse and Cindy Landes to Senior Vice Presidents of Operations, and Michelle Reitan to Senior Vice President, Shared Services as part of its commitment to retaining and developing its existing team.
- The formal creation of six operational divisions allows Aimbridge owners to experience the advantages of working with a global leader while benefiting from the nimbleness and expertise of smaller, vertical-focused operations. These operating divisions further showcase the advantages of working with Aimbridge at scale, benefiting owners through reinforced and strengthened services along with the curation of top talent, training and recruitment, best-in-class supplier agreements and unparalleled partnerships with industry brands.
The four vertical expertise-driven operating divisions and two geographically focused divisions are:
- Full Service, hotel and resort expertise at scale
- Evolution Lifestyle, differentiated through curated experiences
- Enhanced Select Service, focused service for lasting success
- Select Service, efficiencies that drive results for short and extended stays
- EMEA, expanding beyond the UK and Europe
- LatAm, building from a strong foundation in Mexico
- Aligned with its industry-leading operating divisions, Aimbridge expanded its robust portfolio of properties in recent months, including a trio of extended-stay properties owned by Three Wall Capital, LLC; the award-winning HALL Arts Hotel, located in the Dallas Arts District; Hotel Melby, Tapestry Collection by Hilton located in Melbourne, Florida; Eaglewood Resort & Spa outside of Chicago; Mexican destinations AC Hotel Monterrey Valle, Aloft Guadalajara Sur, Aloft Playa del Carmen, along with Zibu Guadalajara at JW Marriott Hotel Guadalajara, a world-class Guadalajara-based restaurant.