Fresh on the heels of the launch of TravLynx, part of the family of brands with InnLink, InnVite, and VisitUs, the company is proud to announce its expanded Hospitality Technology Partner Program called TravLynx Connex.
TravLynx Connex is an innovative program providing resellers and technology partners the technology, tools, support and training needed to deliver best-in-class hospitality and reservation solutions. The program offers partnership tiers and certification levels tailored to support the needs and objectives of its partners to deliver bottom-line results for hospitality and travel customers.
The TravLynx Connex commitment is to provide:
• World-Class Hospitality Technologies. Thriving on innovation with continuous investments to provide partners with state-of-the-art technology.
• Solutions For Business. Partners are equipped with 20 years of market expertise to collaborate and consult to deliver the most relevant, market-driven hospitality solutions to meet and exceed customer needs.
• Service To Rely On. Comprehensive 24/7/365 technical support and training allows partners to provide the high quality level of service customers expect and deserve.
TravLynx Connex provides a full range of third party hotel, hospitality and travel partner solutions for businesses seeking to further support their customers through seamless central reservation services technology.
TravLynx Connex partners benefit from best-in-class central reservation technology by connecting their customers to hundreds of thousands of travel agents and online travel sites, high-margin/low-cost reservation transactions via a highly customizable reservation system, state-of-the-art booking engines, voice reservations and customer services.
TravLynx closely collaborates with each Connex partner providing the certification, training and technology needed to create industry leading solutions and long-term client relationships.
TravLynx Connex partner options include the following:
• Licensed Partner – For full service hospitality and technology companies wanting to “White Label” and license TravLynx technologies under their own brand.
• Partner – For leveraging TravLynx products, services, and solutions to utilize bundled services and co-marketing.
• Sales Partner – For independent sales agents selling TravLynx products and services to hotels, management companies, chains, Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO) and Convention & Visitors Bureaus (CVB) expanding their own product profile.
• Referral – For companies selling their own hospitality products/services and choosing a sales referral relationship with TravLynx.
To learn more about TravLynx Connex Partner Program, TravLynx technology, services, and brands, visit www.TravLynx.com or contact Chip Hysler, Senior Marketing Manager, at 866-700-3201 or email@example.com.