The International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) welcomed Stacy Silver, President of Silver Hospitality Group, LLC, among twenty-four hospitality consultants qualified by their expertise and reputation in its 2017 membership class.
ISHC is the leading source for global hospitality expertise. Membership in ISHC is by invitation only, and members are viewed as leaders in their respective areas of expertise. Candidates for membership undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training, and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues.
Stacy Silver is President of the Silver Hospitality Group, LLC, and has had over 20 years creating successful brand strategic direction and launches, key partner relationships, marketing collateral and events such as roundtables, specialty corporate conference as well as focus groups for the hospitality industry. Since the inception of Silver Hospitality Group 5 years ago, she has been recognized as an industry leader and most recently as one of the top 30 influential women in hospitality by Hotel Management magazine. She has also founded timely and innovative hospitality events such as the Distressed Hotel Summit and the Revenue Strategy Summit, now in its 6th year. She is a frequent speaker at major industry events.
Andrea Belfanti, Executive Director of ISHC, commented, “ISHC is honored to have Stacy Silver join as a member of the Society. We feel she fulfills our 30-year tradition of the best-of-the-best consultants in the hospitality industry and looks forward to her contributions.”
“Being chosen as part of the class of 2017 is a true honor,” said Stacy Silver, President of Silver Hospitality Group, LLC. “I look forward to joining my esteemed colleagues in being able to contribute to the organization in a positive way. Through the history of my career, being in this society has always been a goal of mine, and I am excited to have it realized this year.”
ISHC is composed of, individuals, not organizations, corporations, or groups. To be eligible for membership, an individual must be an owner, officer, partner or principal of his or her own company, or the equivalent thereof, and be qualified by his or her years experience consulting.
ISHC proudly welcomed the following twenty-four new members in its 2017 membership class:
• Roger Allen, Resources for Leisure Assets
• Amanda Chivers (Associate), Crown Hospitality Consulting
• Aurora Dawn Reinke, Astrapto LLC
• Scott Dyde, Sala Design Group
• Jorge Garcia, GarciaStrombergGS4studios
• Rick Garlick, JD Power
• Leora Halpern Lanz, LHL Communications & Boston University
• Christopher Henry, Majestic Hospitality Group
• Ben Hirasawa, Clyde & Co Clasis Pte Ltd
• Joanne Jia, Christie & Co
• Peter Joehnk, JOI-Design
• David Larone, CBRE Limited, CBRE Hotels
• John McCarthy, Leisure Partners
• Karen McSteen, brandMatters, LLC
• Hayden Pace, Stokes Wagner, ALC
• Tony Ryan, JLL Hotel & Hospitality
• Margaret Shutze, WilsonRed
• Stacy Silver, Silver Hospitality Group, LLC
• Kenneth Taylor, MarkeTeam Inc
• Sinisa Topalovic, Horwath HTL Southeast Europe
• Jacquel Tucker (Associate), Global Hospitality Expert Solutions LLC
• Mark VanStekelenburg, CBRE
• Bruno Walter, PRATTO Consulting GmbH
• Mary Winslow (Associate), Luckie & Co