ROSEMONT, IL–-First Hospitality Group, Inc. (FHG), a leading hotel management, acquisition and development company, announced the opening of Hyatt Place Ann Arbor hotel, owned by leading investment firm Rockbridge and developed by Rockbridge’s affiliate hotel development company, RBHD in Ann Arbor, Mich., on Tuesday, Oct. 3. FHG will manage the hotel; its President and CEO Robert Habeeb made the announcement of the hotel’s opening.
The new six-story hotel broke ground in April 2016, and is located at 3223 S. State Street. It features 142 over-sized guest rooms each with one or two king-size beds and some feature a “Cozy Corner” with a sofa-couch, as well as the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Hyatt Place Ann Arbor also offers:
• Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items like cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, Greek yogurt, and more
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals, salads, sandwiches and grab-and-go items at any time, day or night
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring Starbucks® specialty beverages, beer, wine and cocktails
• Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
• Meetings Spaces with 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds, as well as an indoor pool
“As we expand our footprint in the metro Detroit area, we are thrilled to open another impactful and exciting property in Ann Arbor,” said Habeeb. “The city of Ann Arbor offers a wide array of leisure and business opportunities, making Hyatt Place Ann Arbor the perfect place to stay for anyone coming to the area. Our award-winning management team and hospitality experts look forward to consistently delivering outstanding results and memorable and engaging guest experiences for all guests who come to stay with us.”
Combining style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create a seamless stay with modern comforts, Hyatt Place Ann Arbor is minutes away from downtown Ann Arbor and some of the area’s top attractions, including the University of Michigan, Michigan Stadium (The Big House) and the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum. The hotel is also adjacent to a number of shopping and dining options such as Briarwood Mall and within close proximity to I-94. The hotel also offer a complimentary local shuttle service, covering a 3-mile radius.
Having been recognized in 2016 as No. 1 in Travel in Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employers 2016, No. 28 overall, and No. 3 amongst all of America’s best travel companies, FHG moved up to a No.19 ranking out of the 250 best midsize employers in the country in 2017 and No. 1 in the travel category for the second year in a row. FHG is one of only 25 companies to ever place on the Forbes list two consecutive years.