TORONTO, CANADA-–Hunter Amenities International Ltd, a global manufacturer of hotel amenities, is pleased to announce its acquisition of Concept Amenities.
With this partnership, Hunter Amenities will further expand its brand portfolio, product development and manufacturing capabilities throughout the world, with particular emphasis on Australia, USA and China, enabling it to deliver a truly global solution to the hotel & travel industry.
Both companies bring together almost 70 years of experience and product innovation and competitiveness in the in-room amenities market with a strong commitment to customers.
“In the ever-changing world of the Hospitality market, it is critical to grow our business globally to serve our customers’ evolving needs” said Berny Amiel, CEO of Hunter Amenities International. “With the Concept Amenities partnership, our customers around the world can expect first-class products and services that support their fast-changing needs and strategic goals.”
Founder John Hunter states, “the goal is to grow our manufacturing footprint and customer portfolio globally. To this end, the Concept Amenities acquisition fits well in that their products, brands, customers and manufacturing complement Hunter’s assets perfectly.”
“Bringing our businesses and teams together will be transformational.” said Michael Matulick, CEO of Concept Amenities. “Combining our passion and experience in this very specialised product area, we unlock incredible potential for our customers around the world.”
Going forward, our joint customers can expect:
- Regional manufacturing facilities in North America, China, South East Asia, West Asia, in addition to partners in South America.
- Customer sales and support teams with global coverage and local presence in USA, Canada, Western Europe, UAE, India, China, Singapore and Australia.
- Exclusive product brand portfolio, consisting of proprietary and retail licensed brands.
- Combined design, quality assurance, research and product development resources.
- A delivery and distribution network able to ship to over 100 countries.
- Environmentally friendly solutions for in-room amenities and accessories.
- Ongoing commitment to Soap Aid, a unique life-saving program to enhance “health & hygiene” in developing countries.