Social Tables (www.socialtables.com), the web-based hospitality SaaS technology that brings powerful sales and operations tools to thousands of hospitality professionals has partnered with Meetings Mean Business (www.meetingsmeanbusiness.com), the advocacy platform that highlights the industry’s role in not only driving business success but also creating jobs and generating economic value to release the trend report, ‘The 9 Ways Meetings Will Impact Hotels in 2015’.
The free report showcases the dynamic impact that meetings have on hotels through a compilation of industry reports coupled with exclusive predictions from 9 of the meeting industry’s most prominent thought leaders, including:
● David Peckinpaugh, Co-Chair, Meetings Mean Business and President, Maritz Travel Company and Experient
● Karen Kotowski, CAE, CMP, CEO, Convention Industry Council
● Roger Rickard, Founder, Voices in Advocacy
● Corbin Ball, CSEP, CMP, DES, MS, Founder, Corbin Ball Associates
● Tammy Routh, Vice President, Global Sales, Marriott International
● Michael Dail, VP of Brand Marketing, Marriott Hotels
● Dan Berger, CEO & Founder, Social Tables
● Alicia Tillman, Vice President of Deal Consulting and Business Services for American Express Global Business Travel
● Jason Cohen, National Sales Director, Corporate Business Travel, Meetings and Events at Accor North America
To download your copy of the free report, please visit http://go.socialtables.com/9-ways-meetings-will-impact-hotels-2015.
About Social Tables
Social Tables, the award-winning provider of hospitality software, delivers the most dynamic diagramming and guest management platform on the market. The industry leading company consistently aids its 3,200 customers in achieving their sales and operational objectives. The company's diverse list of clientele ranges from hotel chains such as the Hyatt Hotel Corporation to academic special events teams from Harvard Business School to corporate meeting teams such as Genentech.
About Meetings Mean Business
The Meetings Mean Business coalition was created in 2009 to showcase the incredible value that business meetings, conferences, conventions, incentive travel, trade shows and exhibitions bring to the U.S. economy. Its members span all facets of the face-to-face meetings and events industry, which have come together behind a common goal: providing the resources, tools and information to show the real impact the industry has on businesses, economies and communities.