know’N’act, the real-time customer engagement platform, today announced its general availability. The company also announced it has secured $500,000 in angel funding from current investors. This new round of angel funding will be used to strengthen the company’s go-to-market strategies and further product development. know’N’act’s investors include:
• Rudy Gadre, general partner, Founders’ Co-op
• RoundGlass Partners, formed by Sunny Singh, founder and CEO of Edifecs
• Gary Rubens, private investor and entrepreneur
• Vijay Vashee, founding president and chairman , TiE Seattle
• Andrew Wright, managing director, Wright Ventures
know’N’act is a cloud-based customer engagement platform that enables marketing and operations teams to increase customer loyalty, reputation and profitability through instant engagement with customers based on real-time, location-based feedback. The platform, which is ideal for customer-centric businesses such as retail, restaurants and hotels, goes beyond typical customer service products by equipping businesses with the tools to immediately and intelligently respond to customer feedback, down to the specific individual and location.
By enabling businesses to listen to and respond to customers at the individual level – at scale – know’N’act is helping businesses engage more deeply with customers and manage their organization’s reputation.
“Simply asking for customer feedback isn’t enough. It’s about what you do with that feedback, by individual and with full context, that makes the difference between addressing a customer concern instantly or having to go into damage control because of a bad review that goes viral on social media,” said Srivats Srinivasan, CEO at know’N’act. “The future of customer engagement management hinges on enabling real-time, insight-driven action and our latest round of funding further validates our novel approach to helping organizations better engage with their customers.”
Key features of know’N’act’s customer engagement platform include:
• Real-time alerts via text, email and push notifications, individualized for each location or department, when customers submit their feedback. Businesses decide what constitutes “good” and “bad” feedback in their environment and what triggers alerts to staff and automated responses to the customer.
• Location-sense allows a massively distributed operation such as a quick service restaurant, hotel chain or retailer, to deploy know’N’act broadly and manage activity by location.
• Rich analytics and a reporting dashboard help businesses manage campaigns, track feedback and take appropriate action based on real-time data.
• Customizable sweepstakes and couponing features enable businesses to manage everything from the business rules for offers to driving communications to the winners.
• Customizable signage for physical locations – e.g., posters, table tents, emails, digital signs, cards – to drive consumers to submit their feedback.
know’N’act’s users include MOD Pizza, McDonald’s, Skoda Auto, Precor, PRO Sports Club, Best Western, Club Quarters and the Seattle Art Museum.
know'N'act is a cloud-based customer engagement platform that enables marketing and operations teams to increase customer loyalty, reputation and profitability through instant, intelligent engagement with customers based on their real-time feedback. Our desire to change the status quo in customer service has driven us to invent the kind of solution that we not only believe in, but use ourselves. For more information, please visit: www.knownact.com