McKibbon Hotel Management, Inc. of Tampa, Fla., has taken over management of five Marriott properties in the Northeast. The hotels are located in the Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Albany, N.Y., areas.
The move boosted McKibbon’s management portfolio nationwide to more than 80 hotels.
The newest Marriott hotels under McKibbon management include:
• Marriott Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville in North Wales, Penn.
• Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville in North Wales, Penn.
• TownePlace Suites Albany University Area (renovated in 2013) in Albany, N.Y.
• Fairfield Inn Albany University Area in Albany, N.Y.
• TownePlace Suites Springfield (near Washington D.C.) in Springfield, Va.
The five new hotels represent the addition of 134 new employees under McKibbon oversight.
About McKibbon Hotel Management, Inc.
McKibbon is proud to be a recognized leader for three generations in the hospitality industry. McKibbon Hotel Management, Inc., based in Tampa, Fla., currently operates 81 mid- and upscale brands in 13 states throughout the U.S. The company has a rich history and culture that promotes a family oriented environment, while holding true to its core values of honesty, integrity and loyalty. For more information, visit http://www.mckibbon.com.