Bartech, the leader in automatic, profit-generating minibar solutions for the global hospitality industry,has announced its participation in this year's HI Connect® Design, a three-day event featuring vignette hotel environments created by some of the hotel industry's most prominent designers, architects and suppliers. The show will take place at Nashville's Gaylord Opryland Resort, from April 2-4, 2014.
Bartech's cutting edge minibar designs have been selected to be incorporated into eight specialty design "vignettes" created by several of the industries top design firms. These include:
* The Luxury Room (#C4) by Joyce DESIGN Group, featuring Bartech's innovative eDrawer minibar, designed to maximize space in the guestroom.
* The Upscale Room (#B13) by 1213ID, featuring Bartech's classic two C41 minibars.
* The Tech Room (#C3) by HI Connect® Design, exhibiting Bartech's recently released Neotray.
* The Boutique Room (#A4) by DPOV Interiors, featuring a C46 minibar with custom pink frame and frosted glass door.
* The Modern Room (#B5) by Cuningham Group Architecture, showcasing Bartech's C41 minibar with an opaque glossy black glass door.
* The Wellness Suite Room (#D12) by Patricia McClintock & Associés Inc., which will include an H41 minibar from Bartech with a custom frosted glass door.
* Vignette #D6 by the Stroud Group, featuring a C32 minibar with a custom logo-embellished frosted glass door.
* The Luxury Room (#D1) by Design Force Corporation, illustrating Bartech's C41 minibar with glossy black door.
The fully customizable Bartech minibars that will be on display at HI Connect® are created to maximize revenue and save hoteliers time and money through increased efficiency. Enhancing the ambiance of each room setting, Bartech's automatic minibars will furnish designers with the latest in minibar style and functionality. All feature tailored design options, along with a choice of five methods of central server communication between the minibars and hotel's property management system. To streamline hotel operations, simplify inventory control and minimize loss, Bartech's automatic minibars feature infrared, magnetic or micro-switch sensor technology that notifies the PMS when an item has been removed.
"We are thrilled to be showcasing some of the industry's most innovative guest room design trends," said Bruno Agrario, Bartech's Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Taking part in HI Connect® demonstrates that while Bartech minibars are designed to increase revenues, convenience and efficiency of the minibar operation, they also augment and optimize a room's environment with a diverse range of styles."
Bartech is the only automatic minibar vendor to offer fully customizable design options. Models can be built to any size and specification to blend with guestroom décor and can be customized with choice of wooden or glass door with the hotel's logo.
Bartech products are also widely recognized for their advanced technology features, including the use of micro-switch sensors that can detect an item's weight, and web based minibar management software that can keep track of guest room purchases from any location. Last year, Bartech introduced the Neotray, an innovative new in-room point-of-sale device that allows hotels to automatically post charges in real time to the Property Management System (PMS). The Neotray provides hotels with a simple and convenient method of offering in-room, non-refrigerated products to their guests. All consumed items can be tracked through Bartech's proprietary management software, making refilling more efficient while reducing overhead costs and generating additional revenue.
For more information about Bartech's comprehensive range of automatic minibar solutions, please contact Bruno Agrario at +1-702-335-2318, email email@example.com
or visit www.bartech.com