Flyte Systems, the leadingprovider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content forthe hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announcedthe installation of its newest EventBoard service at the Houston Marriott Southat Hobby Airport. The property is operated by John Q. Hammons Hotels &Resorts. Click here to requestinformation on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
EventBoard is economical,cloud-based, easy to use
"I was pleased to seeFlyte Systems' EventBoard launch announcement,” said Roger R. Radtke, generalmanager of the Houston Marriott South at Hobby Airport. “We were looking forthis type of system. Many of the vendors we investigated had heavy up frontcapital costs. Flyte Systems offered an economical cloud-based alternative thatprovides the same service. It was the best business decision for ourhotel." Flyte Systems is the only full service flight display solutionthat provides real-time departure information.
The Flyte Systems’EventBoard is made up of multiple wall mounted flat-panel LCDs throughout thehotel. The screens use attractive property graphics to display eventinformation, meeting room location and way-finding maps over HDMI videoextenders. Property staff can pre-plan and enter events for display throughFlyte Systems’ browser-based EventBoard web portal and content is automaticallyupdated on all EventBoard displays. EventBoard is scalable for any sizeproperty or event venue. The system can be expanded to include individualmeeting room displays and hotel maps to further enhance the customer facingexperience.
"Flyte Systems made itsimple to deploy EventBoard and the graphics they produced are veryprofessional,” said Radtke. “The displays blend in well and complement ourproperty motif. Not only does EventBoard save our staff time, it provides avaluable way-finding service to our guests."
Flyte Systems offers asuite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel,FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, InfoBoard, andEventBoard that combines airline flight information with total property wayfinding, weather, traffic, area attractions and much more.
• FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mountedhigh-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and otherpublic areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boardingpass printing. It can be provided as a stand alone or neatly packaged in eitheran all wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flightinformation conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flightinformation using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flightarrivals and departures for one or more airports.
• FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-timeairline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests withairline information anywhere and anytime.
• EventBoard displays user-configurable meetings and eventson screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
• InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display thatsaves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flightinformation and so much more.
Many hotel properties alsouse Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketingapproaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue byproviding guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to theFlyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Divisionof Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is theleading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airportflight information displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digitalsignage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant,airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduleddeparture times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate theirproducts and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with"glance-and-go" content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’product suite builds upon ITS’ 50-year history as the leading provider of liveflight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, portauthorities, and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in2007 to offer new web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition tousing Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantlyreduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport.Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, DaysInn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam’s Mark, Renaissance, and CrownePlaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers, and transportationcenters.