To help them maintain their healthy habits while on the road, Kimpton’s Florida Hotels – EPIC Miami, Surfcomber Miami, South Beach and Vero Beach Hotel & Spa – are rolling out a series of “feel good” options for groups. New options include in-room yoga mats to get your “om” on and smoothie bars and trail mix stations to keep those meetings at peak performance. Adding their own Florida flair and flavor to its new offerings, Kimpton’s Florida Hotels are also introducing locally inspired gluten free* banquet menus, which are designed to encourage balance and healthy living.
Groups can take a yoga break in-room or enjoy unique yoga experiences as a team. All three hotels invite their guests to tap their inner yogi with newly custom-designed Gaiam yoga mats, now stocked in every guest-room closet and available for use at no charge. Guests can also request the new “Roll Out Service” to achieve even greater inner balance. The service includes a personal roll-out of their mat by a member of the hotel staff, a fresh set of towels, flavored water and a variety of fresh fruit or a revitalizing mix of dried fruit and nuts.
In addition to in-room yoga mats, Kimpton’s Florida hotels have recently added locally inspired gluten free* choices to their already nutritious banquet menus, for those who follow this healthy dietary option.
EPIC Hotel, Miami – EPIC, as its name suggests, keeps its memorable and on point, providing groups and business travelers with unmatched offerings - from its central downtown location, to its newly expanded meeting space. Do business Miami-style, and enjoy EPIC’s new gluten free* all day meeting package featuring a variety of savory offerings created with locally-inspired favorites from Grilled Mahi Mahi to Gazpacho:
• Arugula Salad – Candied Walnuts, Sliced Pear and Red Wine Vinaigrette
• Grilled Mahi Mahi – Mousseline Potatoes, Traditional Fruit Salsa and Asparagus
• Make Your Own Fajitas – Marinated Skirt Steak Strips, Chicken Strips, Fried Battered White Fish Strips, Lettuce Cups and Traditional Condiments
• Butler Passed Hors D’oeuvres – Tuna Tartar on Cucumber, Shrimp Thai Summer Roll (pictured above) and a Green Almond Gazpacho Shot
• Sushi Station – A Miamian favorite, including an assortment of Sashimi and California Rolls with Wasabi and Tamari
Surfcomber Miami, South Beach – An inspired oceanfront location in the heart of South Beach with meeting options as “alternative” as the hotel’s own eclectic design, Surfcomber’s new gluten free* all day meeting package banquet menu includes such delectable Miami favorites as Grilled Skirt Steak and Flourless Brownies, in addition to the following:
• Mixed Greens Salad – Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Toasted Walnuts, Shaved Parmesan, Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Pan Roasted Plaiche – Grilled Tofu, Bok Choy, Carrot and Korean BBQ (pictured above)
• Grilled Skirt Steak – Grilled Skirt Steak, Red Wine Demi- Glace, Scallion Smashed Potatoes, Sautéed Haricots Verts
• Pan Seared Mahi Mahi – Pan Seared Mahi Mahi, Lemon Butter Sauce, Herbed Quinoa Salad, Grilled Vegetables
• Peanut Butter Cookies and Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Vero Beach Hotel & Spa – A slice of Old Florida charm, mixed with a beautiful beach, and elegantly designed spaces makes Vero Beach Hotel & Spa ideal for executive retreats, meetings and events. Keeping it a Florida classic is the hotel’s gluten free* all day meeting package banquet menu which takes inspiration from local favorites and the area’s freshest catches of the day:
• Roasted Beet Salad – Baby Arugula, Grapes, Pumpkin Seeds, Fromage Blanc, Banyuls Vinaigrette
• Pan Roasted Chicken Breast – Parsnip Puree, Glazed Carrots, Kale, Port Wine Reduction (pictured above)
• Seasonal Local White Fish – Jasmine Rice, Quinoa, Spinach, Yellow Tomato Vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet – Aligot Potatoes, French Beans, Housemade Worcestershire
• Penne Pasta Carbonara – Scallion, Tomato, Sugar Snap Peas, Parmesan Cheese
• Chocolate Flourless Cake – Raspberry Coulis
In addition to locally inspired gluten free* menus, groups can now rejuvenate with the hotels’ new smoothie bars and trail mix stations, featuring five smoothie options as well as a blend of dried fruits and nuts – brimming with powerful antioxidants and created to keep groups focused and productive. Developed exclusively by the hotels’ famed chefs and available as an add-on to breakfast, lunch or for a mid-meeting break, the new smoothie bars and trail mix stations are designed to help fuel the body, mind and spirit with selections that take full advantage of Florida’s easy access to the region’s freshest array of tropical fruits such as mango, coconut, and papaya.
Savory smoothie selections include:
• Jump Start – A nutrient-packed smoothie that includes blueberries, bananas, Greek yogurt, and flaxseed.
• Om Sweet Om – Green tea, mango and papaya become an oasis in a glass.
• Ready, Set, Glow – A combination of almond milk, Acai berries, flaxseed, and coconut water bring on a “berry beautiful” kind of glow.
• Hug Yourself – A decadent hunger-satisfying smoothie made with peanut butter, banana and dark chocolate.
• Food for Thought – A brainy blend of strawberries, apples, oranges, and wheatgrass.
A new “build your own" trail mix option is also available featuring a selection of nuts, dried fruits, berries, granola and more.
With hotel rates starting at $199, EPIC Miami is a luxury, waterfront hotel at the epicenter of some of the best attractions, boutiques, restaurants and entertainment. EPIC recently enhanced its meetings offerings, bringing the total amount of event space at the hotel to 50,000 sq. ft. with the ability to accommodate events of up to 400. From several inspired dining options – including the famed ZUMA – to diverse event space and unique amenities, EPIC has it all.
With hotel rates starting at $169, Surfcomber Miami, South Beach features delish dining options and is located in the heart of the Art Deco District on historic Collins Avenue. With a variety of unique indoor and outdoor meeting spaces boasting natural light and scenic views, the hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests. Surfcomber’s meeting services and amenities include beachside meetings, creative team building options, comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support and more.
With hotel rates starting at $169, Vero Beach Hotel & Spa is an intimate, luxury oceanfront hotel located on Central Florida’s Treasure Coast. The hotel offers two elegant meeting rooms with over 1,500 sq. ft. of meeting space, along with an oceanfront gazebo and patio to accommodate larger groups. The hotel is perfect for training seminars, executive meetings, social events, beachfront weddings and more. The stunning oceanfront spaces and superlative dining at Cobalt set the stage for celebrating life’s most memorable moments.
The new wellness offerings at Kimpton’s three Florida hotels complement Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants’ brand commitment to health and wellness. Kimpton has always encouraged guests to take their wholesome lifestyle on the road with nutritious offerings that minimize stress and inspire balance, and EPIC, Surfcomber and Vero Beach continue to support this initiative by consistently expanding and enhancing its health and wellness options.
For more information on booking a meeting at EPIC, please call 305-967-7337, visit www.epichotel.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. To book a meeting or inquire about additional information for Surfcomber, please call 305-779-3802, visit www.surfcomber.com
or email email@example.com
. For more information or to book a meeting at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, please call 772-469-1074, visit www.verobeachhotelandspa.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. To stay up-to-date on the latest news and travel deals, become a fan of the Surfcomber, EPIC and Vero Beach Hotel & Spa Facebook pages or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @KimptonInFL.
* Gluten Free All Day Meeting Package requires a minimum guarantee of 20 guests. Package rates vary per property; menu pricing is subject to change.
ABOUT KIMPTON HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a collection of boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants in the US, is an acknowledged industry pioneer and was the first to bring the boutique hotel concept to America. In 1981 Bill Kimpton founded the company that today is well-known for making travelers feel welcomed and comfortable while away from home through authentic and unscripted customer care, stylish ambience and embodying a certain playfulness in its approach to programs and amenities. Adjacent to the hotels are locally-loved, top-rated, Kimpton restaurants. Kimpton leads the hospitality industry in ecological practices through its innovative EarthCare program that spans all hotels and restaurants. Market Metrix, a recognized authority and leader in feedback solutions, consistently ranks Kimpton above other hotel companies in luxury and upper upscale segments for customer satisfaction. Privately held Kimpton was recognized by Fortune Magazine as a Best Company to Work for in 2012. The company operates 58 hotels and 67 restaurants, bars and lounges in 24 cities. For more information visit www.KimptonHotels.com
or call 1-800-KIMPTON.