World renowned interior architectural design firm Wilson Associates is set to open more than 20 new-build and renovation projects this year. With more than 230 projects currently underway throughout 25 countries, including 20 in Saudi Arabia, Wilson Associates designers continue to create cutting-edge, ultra-lux design concepts for hotels, resorts, casinos, restaurants, clubs, and residences.
“Wilson Associates has an elite staff of the world’s most talented designers and architects who continually propel the creative engine, offering clients tailored design solutions that blend form and function; art and science, “says Dan Q. Kwan, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Wilson Associates New York. “These innovators bring with them years of hospitality design experience that translates across all markets.”
From urban business hotels to tropical resorts and posh eateries, Wilson Associates has an array of high-end projects scheduled to open this year, including:
• Caravelle Ho Chi Ming , Vietnam
• Egret Lake Resort, Huizhou, China
• Four Seasons Zanzibar, Tanzania
• Hilton Hotel, Chengdu, China
• Holiday Inn Express, Havelock Road, Singapore
• Hyatt Regency Hotel, Chongming Island, China
• Jiu Hua Shan Resort, Nanjing, China
• JW Marriott Seoul Dongdaemun Plaza, South Korea
• JW Marriott Houston, Texas
• JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, India
• Lotte Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam
• Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida
• Ritz-Carlton Naples, Florida
• Shangri-la Hotel, Bangalore, India
• Shangri-La Hotel Mumbai, India
• Sofitel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
• St. Regis Zhuhai, China
• Renaissance Hotel, Johor Bahru, China
• Sheraton Hotel, Qingdao, China
• Sofitel Hotel Nusa Dua, Indonesia
• Shanghai Mingjie Office Tower, China
• Wyndham Long Mu Bay Resort, Sanya, China
• Yanqi Lake Villa, Beijing, China
Additionally, Wilson Associates has already begun work on numerous high-profile properties throughout the US, South America, Middle East and Asia, including a new-construction development in Jersey City, which is slated to be the two tallest buildings on the northeast coast, as well as a new build of the iconic Wilshire Grand Hotel in Los Angeles.
• Fairmont Istanbul, Turkey
• Langham Hospitality Group’s Eaton Luxe, Rio Carnival, Qingdao, China
• Lisboa Palace, Macau, China
• Lotte World Tower, Seoul, Korea
• Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Autograph Collection Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Renaissance Xuzhou, China
• Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, Santa Fe, New Mexico
• Sofitel Ipanema, Brazil
• St. Regis Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Wharf Pudong Shanghai, China
• Wilshire Grand Los Angeles, California
• 95 Rockwell, Autograph Collection, Brooklyn, New York
• 99 Hudson, Jersey City, New Jersey
“We are truly thrilled to be involved in the design of these luxury properties, but at the end of the day, Wilson Associates is a firm grounded not only in creativity, but also in philanthropy,” says Kwan. Since 1997, Wilson Associates has funded The Wilson Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit started by Wilson Associates founder Trisha Wilson. The foundation supports the disadvantaged children of rural South Africa through educational, medical and community outreach programs. Each year, Wilson Associates hosts two luncheons for the international design community to recognize excellence in service and to raise financial support for The Wilson Foundation.
About Wilson Associates
Specializing in interior architectural design, Wilson Associates was founded in 1971 and today employs more than 325 professionals in their headquarters in Dallas and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai and an associate office in Cochin, India. Blending experience, innovation and solid business principles, Wilson Associates continuously sets the design standard at some of the world’s most well-known addresses. The firm creates interiors for world-class hotels, restaurants, clubs, casinos and high-end residential projects, offering a full range of design services, from space planning to furniture installation, including custom product design. Wilson Associates is consistently ranked as one of the top two firms in the hospitality design industry worldwide.
For more information on Wilson Associates, call: 1-214-521-6753 or visit: www.wilsonassociates.com.
Follow Wilson Associates on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wilsonassoc.
Like Wilson Associates on Facebook: www.facebook.com/wilsonassociates.
For more information on The Wilson Foundation, visit: www.thewilsonfoundation.org.