If you want to mix and mingle with leading executives from top global hotel companies there’s no better place than HI Connect Design™. That’s right; many of the world’s top hotel companies are coming to the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN from April 10-12, 2013 to participate in and attend HI Connect Design™.
And with such prominent heavy hitters attending from all segments in the lodging marketplace coming, Hi Connect Design will be the most revolutionary and original event of the year (www.hiconnectdesign.com).
A sampling of companies include: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Best Western International, Marriott International, Loews Hotels, Sonesta Collections, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Vantage Hospitality, Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group, Wynn Design & Development, Wyndham Grand Resort Collection, Exhale Enterprises, Sandals Resorts International, Gaylord Entertainment, Tropicana Entertainment and many more. Ownership and management groups are also throwing their support behind and attending HI Connect Design such as Broughton Hotels, Marshall Hotels, Charlestowne Hotels and Hostmark Hotels.
HI Connect Design™ is also attracting leading national, international and state associations such as the Asian American Hotel Owners Association, Tennessee Hospitality Association, Alabama Hospitality Association, New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Hotel Association of Canada and more.
Also featured are a cadre of international superstars that will give attendees entrée into booming markets such as Brazil and The Middle East.
They’re all attending because HI Connect Design™ provides a never-ending sense of discovery, stimulation and engagement where attendees step into myriad vignettes highlighting the vision of the industry’s top designers who have partnered with leading suppliers. Now imagine a tradeshow that has only approved Owners, GMs, Designers, Developers, Purchasing Executives and Architects exploring an environment that has no aisles. Rather, attendees will take a tour of hotel rooms, hang out at the spa or just sit, chat and network with colleagues in the hotel lobby, bar or restaurant. All contained in a single immersive environment. No long walks, no tired feet. The choice is yours and the choices are endless at HI Connect Design™.
HI Connect Design™is also giving attendees insider access to some of the most innovative educational content ever at its brand specific sessions. Here, attendees will learn about how these powerhouse brands’ develop, design, build and purchase product for hotels entering the system. If you have an existing hotel or are planning to build one, this session ill demystify the process and get you an insider’s understanding of how companies such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Best Western International and Wyndham Hotels Group partner with hoteliers.
Are you connected yet? If you are interested in participating in this unique and dramatic experience at HI Connect Design™, coming this April 10-12, 2013, please contact us immediately at (631) 424-7755 x150. For more information please visit us at HIConnectDesign.com.
Here’s a sampling of the top tier people attending HI Connect Design™ this year:
- Paul Whetsell, President, Loews Hotels & Resorts
- Stephanie Sonnabend, President, Sonesta
- Annbeth Eschbach, President/CEO, Exhale Enterprises
- Roger Bloss, President/CEO of Vantage Hospitality
- Larry Broughton, CEO, Broughton Hotels
- Jerry Cataldo, CEO Hostmark
- Mike Marshall, President & CEO of Marshall Hotels
- Michael Tall, President & COO, Charlestowne Hotels
- Rick Tomljenovic, Principal/ COO, Tristar Hotel Group
- Roger Hill, CEO/Chairman, Gettys
- Dave Lippert, VP A&C Procurement, Marriott International
- Michele, Sweeting, SVP Development Planning and Construction, Four Seasons
- Rich Bennett, VP Supply & Design Services, Best Western
- Ted Hunter, SVP Design & Construction, Wyndham
- Mehul Patel, Incoming AAHOA Chairman and Chairman and CEO of Sagestar Hotels
- Fred Schwartz, President, AAHOA
- Marji, Waldman, President, Stroud Group
- Bruce Ford, SVP of Business Development with Lodging Econometrics
Brand Development & Design: Wyndham Hotels Group
- Ted Hunter, SVP DPC Predevelopment
- George Scammel, VP Global Design
- Kyle Gagne, VP Development
- Beth Gordon, VP FFE and OSE Procurement and Installation
- Rob Landry, VP Product Development
Brand Development & Design: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Arik Kono, Director of Development
- Eric Ianuzi, Director Design Management
- Amanda Edwards, Design Specialist/Sourcing
Brand Development & Design: Best Western International
- Rich Bennett, VP Supply & Design Services
- Alan Wagener, Director of Purchasing, Best Western
- Mark Williams, VP Development North America
- Amy Hulbert, Managing Director Design
- João Nagy, Asset Manager, WTC and Sheraton SP World Trade Center, Brazil
- Virginia Peluff, Owner, Ponta dos Ganchos, Brazil
- Gustavo Filgueras, Partner &CEO, Hotel Emiliano, Brazil
- Wagner Archela, Designer, Brazil
- Silvana Mattar, Architect, Brazil
- Andrea DellaMonica, Architect, Beach Park in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Tarek Hegazy, Principal & Creative Director, Living Design Consulting Group