Winter and springtime weather can leave people in need of a weekend getaway. This season, Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct hotel brands, is rewarding travellers who book their getaways in advance with its Minibreaks promotion.
Now through 30 April 2013, guests can save up to 20 percent on hotel stays booked 21 days in advance at any of the participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
“Organising a break can brighten any day, which is why now is a great time to book early and save with the Hilton HHonors Minibreaks promotion,” said Jeff Diskin, executive vice president, Hilton Worldwide. “The promotion allows anyone visiting Europe, Middle East and Africa to create memorable travel experiences this winter and spring with friends and family, for less.”
With this offer, guests can experience minibreaks from €95 at participating hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, including:
• The Waldorf Hilton London – The Waldorf Hilton, an iconic hotel, is located in London’s West End in the Theatreland district. Pricing from €130.
• Conrad Istanbul – Located in one of Istanbul’s most famous districts, Conrad Istanbul boasts fantastic access to Istanbul’s luxury malls, fabulous bars and amazing landmarks. Pricing from €113.
• Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa – Overlooking the Gulf of Finland, Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa is conveniently situated 10 minutes from Helsinki’s city center by car or 15 minutes by tram ride. Popular attractions nearby include Helsinki’s city center and the historic 19th century cathedral. Pricing from €95.
• Hilton Villa Igiea Palermo – A landmark for more than a century, the Hilton Villa Igiea Palermo hotel features fragrant terraced gardens, panoramic views of the sparkling Bay of Palermo and Mount Pellegrino. Pricing from €100.
• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station – Set in the heart of the historic city center, adjacent to Amsterdam Centraal Station, the modern DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam offers stunning city views and provides easy access to attractions such as the Anne Frank house and the Van Gogh Museum. Pricing from €134.
To participate in the Hilton HHonors Minibreaks promotion and for full terms and conditions, visit Hilton.co.uk/early. Hotel stays must be booked by 30 April 2013. For more information on Hilton HHonors or to become a member, visit HHonors.com.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,900 hotels and timeshare properties, with 640,000 rooms in 90 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visitwww.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide,www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
About Hilton HHonors
Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct hotel brands, offers its 34 million members more ways to earn and redeem points than any other guest-loyalty program, enabling them to create experiences worth sharing at more than 3,900 hotels in 90 countries. HHonors members can now redeem points for any room, anywhere, anytime, including the most luxurious suites, using any of four room rewards: Premium Room Rewards, Room Upgrade Rewards, Points & Money Rewards and Standard Room Rewards. In addition, HHonors members can use points to purchase unique experience rewards, merchandise and vacation packages, make charitable contributions and more. HHonors is also the only guest-loyalty program to offer ‘No Blackout Dates’ and ‘Points & Miles’ for the same stay at its properties worldwide, including participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels& Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. Membership in HHonors is free, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.HiltonHHonors.com or connect with Hilton HHonors at news.hiltonhhonors.com.