M3 Accounting Services, the national leader in hotel-specific accounting software, operations reporting and business analytics, is pleased to announce a newly formed Customer Advisory Board, comprised of seven hospitality industry leaders who will help shape M3’s product development and market strategy.
The seven Board members were selected from M3’s customer base of more than 3,000 hotels. These owners, operators, and third-party managers use M3’s accounting, operations reporting, and analytics software products to streamline processes, reduce expenses, and improve data-based decision-making.
M3 Accounting Services Customer Advisory Board members include:
- Michael Attenborough – director of information systems – Pyramid Hotel Group
- Dr. Cihan Cobanoglu – dean – University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee School of Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Neil Cohen – chief financial officer – Windsor Capital Group
- David Emery – chief financial officer – InterMountain Management
- Aimee Fyke – chief operating officer – Tharaldson Hospitality Management
- Jack Fritsche – senior vice president and chief financial officer – Donohoe Hospitality Services, LLC
- Randy Meyer – principal and chief financial officer – The Hotel Group, Inc.
As experts in the hotel industry, Board members will provide insight on trends, challenges, and opportunities. In addition, Advisory Board members will be a part of M3’s beta testing group for new products and features.
Allen Read, president of M3 Accounting Services, said, “Customer feedback has always been instrumental to developing the right products. The Customer Advisory Board creates a more formal and continuous channel for feedback, perspective, and ideas.”
Board members’ two-year terms begin January 2013. Meetings will be held semi-annually and will rotate between M3’s headquarters in Gainesville, Georgia and customer locations.
About M3 Accounting Services
M3 is the national leader in hotel-specific accounting software, operations reporting, business intelligence and analytics, processing more than $8 billion in financial transactions for more than 3,000 properties. M3’s integrated suite of hospitality accounting products includes: AccKnowledge, Link, payroll and labor management services, and document imaging and retrieval – all designed to help provide hotel operators, owners and managers unsurpassed access to the information they need in the most integrated and cost-effective manner. The company was founded in Gainesville, Georgia in 1998. More at www.M3AS.com.