Real Resorts is adding a brand new suite category at The ROYAL Playa del Carmen – the Royal Junior Ocean View Swim-Up Suite (booking code: RUO). This new suite category features the luxury of a plunge pool outside of the suite’s terrace. In addition, the Resort is also adding more of its most popular Royal Junior Beachfront/Swim-Up Suites (booking code: RUF). These desirable suites feature the convenience of walking out to a poolside lanai and to the beach.
In addition, the Resort has enhanced and remodeled its Reception, Lobby and Lounge areas to create a more sophisticated experience. The new Reception area welcomes guests with an intimate concierge registration process while guests arriving for group events have their own private reception area. The redesigned Lobby features exquisite comfort furnishings and new marble flooring. Guests can relax in the new Lounge areas that create intimate spaces for relaxation and conversation while offering specialty cocktails from boutique tequilas to signature martinis and other premium wine and beverage choices. And one of the Resort’s favorite a la carte restaurants, Maria Marie, now features al fresco seating overlooking the Resort’s beautiful fountains and gardens.
“Our resorts reflect the evolution of guest interests and desires,” said Fernando Garcia, Managing Director of Real Resorts. “We are delighted to offer more of our most popular suites, as well as the gracious new Reception, Lobby and Lounge areas,” added Garcia.
About THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen
Guests will discover an explosion of luxury around every corner at the gourmet-luxury, all-inclusive, adult only ROYAL Playa del Carmen. This casually elegant beachfront resort is the jewel of the Rivera Maya with breathtaking views of the turquoise Caribbean. Yet its beachfront location is only steps from Playa del Carmen’s famed Fifth Avenue. Discover hip night spots, trendy cafes, colorful shops and the local color of this fishing village while experiencing THE ROYAL’s flawless hospitality.
The resort’s interior is as impressive as its palatial exterior, where the use of textures, fabrics and natural materials reflect sophisticated seaside grace. Each of the resort’s guest suites is richly appointed and most enjoy an ocean view or are oceanfront. The exquisite furniture is handcrafted by local artisans and guests will enjoy an array of unique and exceptional amenities designed to make their experience perfect. In addition, the recently completed new wing of the resort includes super luxury two story Presidential Suites that feature a private splash pool with a 360 degree view of the beach and Playa del Carmen.
Features & Amenities at THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen include:
• Adult only, minimum guest age is 16 years old.
• All suites feature an in-suite double spa tub, Royal Bed® linens and pillows, a ‘magic box,’ for 24 hour complimentary room service, a 32” plasma TV and CD/DVD radio player, spacious marble bathrooms with ocean view showers & body massage jets.
• A choice of suite accommodations from a Junior Suite to a Presidential Suite, as well as the unique Beachfront Swim-up Master Suites, the ultimate in romantic accommodations with a private swimming pool.
• Gourmet dining in a selection of restaurants offering international a la carte cuisine, as well as buffet service.
• Complimentary premium brand liquors and wine throughout the resorts and in guest suites.
• Recently enhanced ROYAL Butler Service that includes:
o Unpacking of a guest luggage
o Shoeshine cleaning service
o Ironing of two pieces of clothing upon arrival
o Spa and dinning arrangements
o Additional services such as a large selection of aromatherapy fragrances, VIP turndown service, assistance with what to do and where to go in Cancun and Riviera Maya, as well as additional guest requests.
• Online guest registration, which allows a guest to select his suite prior to arrival.
• Upper suite categories (more than 80% of the suites) offer Royal Service® an enhanced VIP treatment that includes even more personal service and amenities such as an upgraded 32” LCD TV with multi-position capabilities, a Bose stereo system with CD/DVD/Radio player, Bose speakers and loaded iPod, complimentary in-suite Internet access, a Wii game system, upgraded premium beverages and snacks in the mini-bar, exclusive “Royal Housekeeping®” services, and an extensive pillow menu.
• Select suite categories also receive a complimentary one-hour car rental, an exclusive suite-designated Royal Beach Cabana®, a state-of-the-art Nespresso™ coffee system and complimentary unlimited domestic and international telephone calls including private registration and late check-out.
• Availability to purchase services at the signature SPAzul which offers a wide variety of eco-holistic and Mayan influenced treatments including the Temazcal ancient ritual.
• Complimentary use of SPAzul’s hydrotherapy area.
• A Life Fitness® Center with a complimentary Stott Pilates® program.
• A Royal Romance Concierge to help with wedding, honeymoon arrangements or any special celebration
• An on-site civil registry office for weddings at THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen, and a new Wedding Center at THE ROYAL in Cancun
• The only Catholic sanctified waterfront resort chapel in Mexico (at THE ROYAL in Cancun)
• A selection of wedding services including an ancient Mayan influenced celebration
• A Beach Butler offering complimentary suntan lotions, books, magazines and fresh fruit throughout the day
• Water sports and poolside activities
• Nightly entertainment
• State-of-the-art meeting and conference facilities
For more information and reservations contact your travel agent or visit: www.RealResorts.com.
About Real Resorts
Real Resorts is a privately owned hotel company in Mexico. It owns and operates four all-inclusive resorts in Cancun and Playa del Carmen under “THE ROYAL”, and Gran brands, which appeal to a wide range of lifestyles. THE ROYAL in Cancun and THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen are AAA Four Diamond Resorts that offer luxury-gourmet, all-inclusive, all-suite accommodations and attentive service for adults only. Both resorts are recipients two years in a row of the prestigious International Star Diamond Award, a recognition awarded by The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences to the best five star hotels that exceed a selection of criteria for facilities, operations and service. The Gran Caribe Real in Cancun and the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen offer personal service and upscale accommodations appropriate for families and travelers seeking a casual beachfront quality all Inclusive vacation experience. Reservations can be made through a travel agent or by calling 800-800-760-0944. For more information visit online at: www.RealResorts.com.