Preferred Hotel Group™, a global provider of sales, marketing and distribution services to independent luxury hotels, welcomed 24 new members during the third quarter of 2012, bringing year-to-date growth to 65 new member hotels. The company also saw a 12 percent increase year-to-date in reservations booked via its diverse distribution channels, in comparison to this time last year.
“We are proud to welcome several prominent new hotels to our collection. The enhancement of our member portfolio provides great momentum as we head into the final months of 2012,” said Lindsey Ueberroth, President of Preferred Hotel Group. “Our reservations data is projecting a strong holiday travel season worldwide, with to-date bookings for November and December already 26 percent higher than this time last year.”
During the third quarter, Preferred Hotel Group added three hotels in Paris to its diverse family of brands – Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts; L’Empire Paris, a member of Sterling Design; and Grand Hotel du Palais Royal, a member of Preferred Boutique. These additions make Preferred Hotel Group one of the largest hotel representation companies in the French capital with a portfolio totaling 21 properties.
Other notable additions throughout the company’s five brands include:
· The Alpina Gstaad (Gstaad, Switzerland) – Preferred Hotels & Resorts
· The Scotsman Hotel (Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom) – Preferred Hotels & Resorts
· Wynn Las Vegas and Encore (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) – Preferred Hotels & Resorts
· Grand Hotel Imperiale (Forte Dei Marmi, Italy) – Preferred Boutique
· The Spa at Château Élan (Atlanta/Braselton, Georgia, USA) – Preferred Boutique
· Stoke Place (Stoke Poges, England, United Kingdom) – Preferred Boutique
· EAST, Beijing (Beijing, China) – Summit Hotels & Resorts
· Oriental Riverside Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai, China) – Summit Hotels & Resorts
· Cristal Itsandra Beach Hotel (Moroni, Comoros) – Sterling Hotels
· Own Palermo Hollywood (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – Sterling Design
Finally, coinciding with the company’s overall growth, the Preferred Pride collection of hotels increased by nearly 20%, expanding into regions such as Guatemala, Panama, and Costa Rica. More than 120 TAG-approved or IGLTA-member hotels and resorts across the globe now offer special Preferred Pride rates and amenities.
For more information on Preferred Hotel Group, its member properties, or its segment programs, please visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com.