Following the successful completion of the acquisition of the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands by Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII from Accor, the brands will be managed and operated by G6 Hospitality, LLC. The newly-established firm is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and led by Jim Amorosia, CEO.
"G6 Hospitality, LLC is fully dedicated to the successful management, operation, franchise support and growth of the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands," said Jim Amorosia, CEO of G6 Hospitality, LLC. "We are eager to launch a new chapter of expansion and development under our new ownership by the Blackstone Group."
The G6 Hospitality, LLC executive committee consists of the following members:
- Jim Amorosia, Chief Executive Officer
- Julie Arrowsmith, Executive Vice President, Finance
- Mike Brower, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Lance Miceli, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Rabinowitz, Executive Vice President, Business Affairs, Procurement & General Counsel
- Kristin Taylor, Executive Vice President, Technical Services, Real Estate and Development
- Sherry Vidal-Brown, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Dean Savas, Senior Vice President, Franchise
- Jeff Winslow, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
About G6 Hospitality, LLC
G6 Hospitality, LLC owns, operates and franchises 1,100 economy lodging locations under the iconic Motel 6 brand and the extended stay Studio 6 brand. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality employs 10,000 team members across the U.S. and Canada.